Monday, November 4, 2013

Aspargus



Asparagus


Although winter is already at the door I often think of spring and harvesting asparagus in Croatia which I have plenty . To clarify , wild asparagus begins to grow immediately after winter strikes precisely when the first spring rains and after that hot sun .
In Dalmatia, asparagus real delicacy and loves the young and old alike .
a brief description of the asparagus , it's a lot of spikes and stems for beginners is very tricky to pick .
I remember as a child the first time went to pick asparagus hmm it was an experience I returned home with scratched hands of stablijke asparagus because asparagus always covers prickly stems.
But it is the pleasure of taste was outstanding, my grandmother had cooked asparagus with hard-boiled eggs and all spiced up with a little salt and homemade olive oil .

It is one of the most important reasons why , and I always like to go pick asparagus .
asparagus to grow in nature, so sometimes may encounter occasional animal that woke up after hibernation. Most often meet with legless( Sheltopusik) which belongs to the family of lizards but had no legs looks like a snake that can grow to over a meter .
Although harmless I prefer when I see him , except legless often meet with the turtles that live in thickets and woods .



About themselves asparagus to give write a lot more but will talk about it on some other occasion .
As for the recipes of asparagus which I have a lot I 'm going to cite one very dear to me .


Tagliatelle with bacon and asparagus




necessary

250 gr. tagliatele
50 gr smoked bacon
200 gr. asparagus
thyme
olive oil
1 dl white wine ( best Istrian Malvasia )
2 dl cream
salt
pepper

preparation:

At the heated pan put olive oil, smoked bacon , asparagus, salt, pepper and thyme .
Short prodinstamo and pour the wine after wine in half evaporated pour the cream and let cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens but to stay current .
In the sauce add cooking tagliatele Mix well and is ready to be served.

Bon appetite




3 comments: